A very healthy and organic delivery had arrived to my doorstep by Greenheart Organic Farms. A bag mixed with colorful produce and with a generous dose of Zucchini in there alongside mint and plenty of zesty lime, I have decided to create a very simple dish using these ingredients in addition to basil sprinkles for a sweet touch. The turn out is a crispy, golden and tangy creation paired well with steamed rice and my next recipe – a lighter version of the addictive Kashk Bademjan (Persian Eggplant Dish made with caramelized onions & saffron). So here goes from Yogalates Bliss in Dubai to you!
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped into medium-thin circles (the thinner the crispier, the thicker the juicer. Mix & Match!)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil sprinkles
- Baking paper and a baking tray
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Mix all ingredients together before laying the zucchini in one layer over the baking paper. Roast for 18 to 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender or if you prefer, crispy. Ready to serve! I ended up serving this dish with the following recipe Kashk Bademjan (Persian Eggplant Dip) and steamed rice.