GROOVYKIDS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING WITH GREVILLE HENWOOD IN DUBAI
DATE: NOVEMBER 10-11
RATE: 3,000 AED
VENUE: Voyoga Studio, Tecom, Dubai, UAE
Combine your passion in Yoga and love for Kids and become certified with the necessary skills to teach yoga, movement and meditation to children!
GroovyKids™ Yoga Teacher Training presented by the contagious energy and expertise of Global instructor Greville Henwood is a 15-hour course that equips you to teach so much more than just kids yoga!
Marking its 9th return to Dubai with back to back sell out, Greville is looking forward to empower you to look at the different ways to engage with children, delve deeper into the technical understanding of poses and how they can be sequenced together to create infinite classes for kids of all ages. You will learn how to play games to harness kids energy and enthusiasm and the GroovyKids™ Yoga Flow [45-60 minute] which is a complete range of motion yoga class including music, movement, breath awareness and meditation. Not only can meditation bring about immediate behavioral changes in children, but it can also teach them how to make difficult life decisions, feel connected to the world around them, reduce hyperactivity, short attention span, sudden impulsive behavior and daily stress from school exam, sports competition, family pressure and much more.
YOU WILL BE EMPOWERED WITH THE SKILLS TO:
- Implement 7 Keys to a successful GroovyKids™ Yoga class.
- How to prepare and organize the room.
- GroovyKids Yoga Sequences and LOGIC behind each approach.
- Focus on MOVEMENT for growth, benefiting their brain and developing organs
- Poses to avoid depending on age groups.
- Modifications for different age groups [3-5 / 6-12].
- Incorporating creative games and partner work.
- How to categorize poses smartly.
- Brief comparison of teaching kids and adults.
- How to teach philosophy to kids [addressing root causes of topics such as anxiety, attention span]
- Watching Greville teach a live kids demo session on day 2.
- Qualities of a yoga teacher and confidence.
- How to offer individual attention to every child in a group setting.
- Class control, discipline and rewards.
- Teaching restorative yoga, meditation and breath control.
On the final hour of the final day, we invite all parents to bring their children in for a 1 hour live demo class led by Greville where you can watch theory being put into practice.
Here is what you can expect out of the 2 day deeply comprehensive and uplifting training – click to watch here
Parents, school teachers, yoga / fitness instructors and anyone who wishes to teach the non competitive spirit and life changing benefits of yoga to kids are invited to enrol.
The training will be held at Voyoga studio in i-rise tower, Tecom, Dubai – click here to watch our past training held at the sunny venue and where you’ll be based in November.
Submit your details below to register or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org